Thursday, 5 June 2014

In The School Days

I'll never forget primary 1 we were all as cute as kittens,
I'll never forget the nativity (Mary's knitting),

I'll never forget primary 2 we always played with Bouncing Ben the puppet,
Pop! Went the popcorn as we ate it during the puppet show,

I'll never forget primary 3 when we went to the Water of Leith,
And we moved to the bigger playground,

I'll never forget primary 4 when we had our marvellous, mouthwatering pizza at Dominoes,
The pencil awaited me as I wrote and drew with it,

I'll never forget primary 5 where we started to learn French,
And joined athletics,

I'll never forget primary 6 I definitely enjoyed all the shocks in the risk factory,
Not forgetting St.Columba's won at sports day,
 
Last but not the least I will always treasure the days in primary 7,
Time to hit the road.

                                                                                                      By Alannah

3 comments:

  1. Lovely poem Alannah! It must be so nice to be reflecting on all your memories at this time!
    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Malaczynska. Hope you have a safe delivery, I'm glad you enjoyed my poem.
      From Alannah

      Delete
    2. Thank you Mrs Malaczynska. Hope you have a safe delivery, I'm glad you enjoyed my poem.
      From Alannah

      Delete