On Friday 6th June we had Sport's Day and I was one of the team leaders with Dylan for St Theresa's house group and we were team one.
The first station was the ice cream but the ice cream wasn't there so we had to wait until we had finished all of the the stations to get the ice cream.
The second station was the rest stop and we got to sit and enjoy the sun before we started any of the proper races. After we had finished all of the stations it was the flat races.
When it came to the flat races it went in order starting with primary 1 then ending with primary 7. When it came to primary 7 I was so nervous but I just ran for it and I won the race.
After the flat races, Mrs Taylor called out all of the winners from each class and they came out and got their certificate and got a their photo taken by Mrs. Gregg. Once all the certificates were handed out, Mrs Taylor called out who had won on the points and in 4th place it was St. Margaret's, 3rd place it was St. Colmba's, 2nd place it was St. Andrew's and in 1st place it was St. Theresa's.
After winning the flat race I felt proud and winning on the points I felt overwhelmed.
No comments:
Post a Comment