Friday, 4 September 2015

Our Class Charter by Emily

The new p7 class, as well as the rest of the school have been busy at work with our class charters and learning about our rights and responsibilities. In the P7 class we matched right to the responsibilities that go with them. We also looked at U.N. Convention on the Rights of the Child. Afterward, we chose the rights that are most relatable to our classroom, e.g. You have the right to a good quality education. Next we wrote our own responsibility to go with the rights we chose, the one we did for the example of a right  The one we used for the example I just gave was, I will try my best and ensure I do not take it for granted. After we had made our class charter, we made a power point on it and presented it in assembly and our class charter was complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment