Friday, 4 September 2015

Welcome to the Class of Primary 7 - 2015 - 2016

P7 is looking forward to an action-packed year of learning and preparing for our transition to High School Year. We'll have fun along the way but we'll work hard and as always will do our best.
Reach for the Stars
 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Primary 7
    I have just returned from holiday but I realise you have been back at school for a few weeks now. I hope you are all enjoying being back at school and in your new class. I have been reading your blogs and I am delighted to see that already you are 'reaching for the stars' - that's an excellent place to start. I hope you all have a wonderful year and I know you will always continue to to be the best you can be. Love from Mrs T x

    ReplyDelete