A few weeks ago we created some paintings with an African sunset and a wild African animal silhouette.
"First we started off by painting the sunset using normal poster paint on a plain background. While we were waiting for the paint to dry, we drew some silhouettes of African animals and hills on black sugar paper and cut around these outlines. We then stuck these onto our settings. I really enjoyed this art lesson linked to our Commonwealth topic on Africa." Alannah
 |
| Ciera |
 |
| Alannah |
 |
| Charlie |
 |
| Leo |
 |
| Dylan |
 |
| Malaika |
 |
| Myrium |
 |
| Eyuel |
 |
| Adele |
 |
| Jack |
 |
| Antoni |
 |
| Harris |
 |
| Andrew |
 |
| Corinne |
 |
| Jazmin |
 |
| Niamh |
 |
| Rebecca |
 |
| Luke |
Well done, Primary 7. These are lovely pictures. I think my favourite is Corinne's which has a very 'Lion King' feel about it. Which one is your favourite?
ReplyDeleteHello Primary 7 - lovely to see all the super work you've been doing! I've enjoyed looking at your wonderful art work, and also reading some of your descriptive writing.
ReplyDeleteWow, I love these! It's too hard to choose a favourite although I like the contrast in Dylan's. It's a very peaceful picture yet it looks like the animal has it's tusks ready to attack.
ReplyDeleteWell done everyone, Mrs M