Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Sport's Day Review

On the 6th of June 2014 we had Sport's day at St. Cuthbert's R.C. Primary.

I was a team captain with Andrew.  We were team 2 for St. Columba's.   I had such fun.
I liked that I could encourage my team mates to do their best to earn points for our house team.  We played games at the rest station.

My favourite station was the ice cream one AND  the long jump as we got lots of points for St. Columba's.  I'm quite sad this was my last Sport's day as I really do enjoy it.

After all our stations we had flat races for each class boys and girls separately.

Then the time we had been waiting for Time to announce the house group that won...……St.Teresa's!  My house group came first!  It was the best end to the day I would have hoped for!

1 comment:

  1. hi guys its me jack cummins-gale hope your all okay miss you all and mrs malzinska

    ReplyDelete