Thursday, 4 September 2014

Alessia-I want to be a criminal lawyer

When I am older I would like to be a criminal lawyer. I would like to be a criminal lawyer because I love to explore a wide range of ideas, to solve problems and I also think this could be a very exciting job at some points. In school, I did a career interest assessment and I was classed as an investigator which links to this job.

Also in class, I researched about this job and it would involve advising clients about law and act on their behalf in legal matters. In this job, I would also have to be strong spoken and written communication and skills. This job will also include me appearing in court, preparing people and papers for court and keeping financial records and much more. The 3 main skills that are required are: good at writing, good at time keeping and  being outspoken. The last thing is education requirements which include:
  • completing a qualifying law degree, followed by the legal practise course (LPC)
  • complete a non law degree then take a common professional examination (CPE) or graduate diploma in law (GDL) conversation course followed by LPC.
This is what I want to be when I am older.

No comments:

Post a Comment