When I grow up I want to be a footballer because I have played football since I was three and I want to continue this hobby throughout my life . If I do make it I want to start my career at Celtic and then play for manchester united and then play for Celtic to finish of my career.For this job I need to be very fit,fit enough to run for 90 mins!This job involves a exceptional talent and you need to be great at working in a team.You need to be very competitive but in a good way.
As a footballer you need to play with a team and verse other teams from your league from different leagues from all over the world!If you are a footballer you can not be scared of planes because if u play for a team in Scotland and you have to play a team in Spain if you want to play in that match you need to travel by a private jet.Being a footballer is hard work because you have to turn up for training 2 times every week.if you are a footballer you need to get advice if you want to go on a diet and lifestyle you from a doctor.
The skills you need are you need to be healthy,fit and you need great stamina.The education requirements are well then are actually nothing to do with education in football apart from subjects and they are maths,writing and spelling.
In school I got these ideas of a website called national career service.Thank you for reading my blog about what job I want to be when I grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment