Thursday, 4 September 2014

Johanna - I want to be a Photographer

When I grow up I would like to be a photographer and run my own business. I love to try out and use different cameras, as well as travel and and see different places which I always capture with my camera.

My job would involve using different technology including cameras, computers and different programmes such as Photoshop. I would start off  as a photographer's assistant to gain experience and then become self-employed and start my own business.

To be a good photographer I would need to be able to meet deadlines, understand health and safety requirements, make people feel relaxed, be patient and concentrate and also have good eye sight. A driving licence is an essential for a photographer, especially if I want to photograph different parts of the world and share it with people who unfortunately can't see it. It would also be an advantage for me since I love travelling.

The education requirements include: A level in photography, City & Guild levels 1, 2 & 3 in photography, BTEC ND Photography, a diploma in foundation studios (art and design), BTEC HNC/HND in art and design (photography).

I used information from National Career Service and TES Growing Ambitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment