Thursday, 4 September 2014

Ellie - I want to be an Animal Care Worker

When I grow up I would like to be an Animal Care Worker. The reason for this is I love to help animals and make them feel better. I really love animals and keep calm I hard situations. My pets are really well looked after and loved a lot. I can't explain how much I love animals the thought of being able to spend my life with them makes me really happy. This job is perfect for me because I love animals and love to make them feel better but I really don't like hurting them. I never moan about having to clean out my pets or give them cuddles or sit with them for the whole day. I would love the feeling of getting home and knowing that I helped more animals get through another day.

For this job you need these educational requirements: level 3 certificate in kennel and cattery management, level 3 diploma in animal management, a foundation in animal health and welfare.There are other aspects of learning that will help me in my dream job but I have chosen the ones that I feel will be most needed in this job.

In class we researched our dream jobs and found out lots of useful information.
After taking a Career Interest Assessment, I realised they I could be lots of things, but I still love the idea of being an Animal care worker and helping animals on a daily basis.


No comments:

Post a Comment