When I am older I desire to be a game tester. The reason why I want to be a game tester is because I will do this for a year to earn money and preview games for my gaming You Tube channel and I also want to do it because I want to make sure that game developers can perfect their games.
While we were at school we did a evaluation about our job interests and how well we are at it. I successfully found out that my job interest was secured but anything can happen. I think I will do well in this job because I am on my PC gaming non stop for 7 hours at least. Also I am an IT technician at school.
At my possible future job I will have to be checking spelling mistakes inside the game,also I will have to find glitches inside the game and bugs.
My education requirements will be that I will have to get a degree in game design.
After I retire from this job which will be in a year I will take all the money I have earned in that year and spend it on a Computer ,microphone ,Gaming chair and Headphones for my You Tube channel. Then I will earn money of my channel from ads.
I really wish I can get this job but nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment