Thursday, 4 September 2014

Holly-I want to be a Member of Parliament

When I grow up I want to be a Member of Parliament, because I've always wanted to be a representative of society. To be a Member of Parliament, you will need skills and qualifications such as: attending parliament sessions,being able to ask and answer questions during debates.You need to have the ability to work under pressure and an interest of studying the economy.The job of a Member of Parliament involves: giving interviews to the media, making speeches, studying reports and debating.

You need three important skills to succeed as a Member of Parliament, you need determination and commitment, strong political believes  and to be able to persuade and motivate people.

The education requirement you will need is to be confident in your English and speaking out loud and its  recommended to have a job before becoming a Member of Parliament because you can use it as a qualification. In class, I have taken a survey and the results were that I was an Enterpriser who is someone who likes to take risks, enjoys making decisions, selling things, leading people and politics. After taking this survey hopefully it will guide me to my dream job.

1 comment:

  1. Make a Scottish referendum if we're not independent as MP.

    ReplyDelete