I think I have the potential to undertake this job because I am good at problem solving and Maths.
I also have patience, I can carry on when I don't get the results I expect, I have a great memory, I can work with what I've got, I can concentrate well, I would also be good anylising and collecting data
I researched my job on the National Career Service and I found out that I need at least 2:1 in Science, 5 GCSEs in English, Maths and Science and at least two A levels.
I also have patience, I can carry on when I don't get the results I expect, I have a great memory, I can work with what I've got, I can concentrate well, I would also be good anylising and collecting data
I researched my job on the National Career Service and I found out that I need at least 2:1 in Science, 5 GCSEs in English, Maths and Science and at least two A levels.
No comments:
Post a Comment