Plan A
My plan A is to be a pro footballer I think I have the skills and I really want this job.
I work well in a team and I can score and play well. I have been scouted for 2 youth teams (Hibs and cowdenbeeth) ,so I think I should stick at it.
I have tons of skills for this job like pace,stamina,reaction,power,streanth ect.
The nature of the game is going to be loud,long and competitive.
I need no education for this job just a really good attitude.
I do have a plan B Whitch isa football referee.
The team I want to play for Whitch is my life long dream and it's to play for Manchester United.
I hope I get this job I think I have majority of the skills required for this job.
I have tons of skills for this job like pace,stamina,reaction,power,streanth ect.
The nature of the game is going to be loud,long and competitive.
I need no education for this job just a really good attitude.
I do have a plan B Whitch isa football referee.
The team I want to play for Whitch is my life long dream and it's to play for Manchester United.
I hope I get this job I think I have majority of the skills required for this job.
No comments:
Post a Comment