Thursday, 4 September 2014

Rachel-I want to be a Veterinary nurse

When I grow up I want to be a Veterinary nurse to help animals and owners who are worried and nervous. I think that I would do a good job being a veterinary nurse because I am good around animals and keeping them calm while there in treatment of surgery. When I leave school I would go to University and study for 5 to 7 years because I want to have my own business. I took a survey to help me see what I would be when I'am older.

In treatment and surgery you need to help the veterinary surgeons to make sure nothing goes wrong when in treatment. Sick and injured animals need to be treated so the veterinary nurses come and make sure that they are eating probably and getting enough sleep. If the animals are sick you give the animals drugs for safety.

The skills you would need for this job is keeping the animals calm and giving them injections and X-rays to see the damage of the animals body. If the animal needs fast and quick surgery I would be a fast and quick worker. If the animal is in too much pain would have to put to sleep through the surgery.

If the animal is in way too much pain we would have to put it to sleep for the best but we would have to break the sad news to the owner of the pet.

The education requirements are ABC Certificate for animal nursing assistants and central Qualifications (CQ)

In school I looked on a website call National Career Service finding about my dream job. Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment