When I grow up, I want to be a Computer Game Developer because it is what I am good at. On a Career Interest Assessment surprisingly the job a Computer Games Developer was there. Also in class, we went on a National Career Service website and the job involves producing games for PC, game consoles and for mobile phones.
The skills I have include: being able to fix computers if they have broke, working on my own and making my own IP address. I need to be good at computer science, software engineering, animation, graphic design, multimedia and computer games design.
The age guidance I will be aiming for is 15 - 18, a 1st or 3rd person shooter. If I don't succeed, my plan B is to be a Computer System Analyst.
The nature of my work is to develop games and make sure they work correctly, make sure the game works correctly in time and create the coding of the game.
For me to become a Game Developer I would need to have a foundation degree or a degree qualification.Three skills required are to work under pressure for the dead line, need to be good at maths and to have excellent computer skills.
I am sure if you work hard you will be able to be exactly that Michael. Sounds like a fun and interesting career choice.
ReplyDelete